Number of Participant(s) : 1
- The participants are required to create an Android app on the given topic.
- Any functionality that doesn't reside on the app itself won't be tested.
- The app must have a page named "About" which contains the details of the partcipant (name and school name).
- The participants are requested to make sure their apps work as required without internet connectivity on the testing devices as well.
- The APK files have to be submitted through this page itself between 12:00 pm on September 15, 2018 and 11:59 pm on October 15, 2018.
- Plagiarism will lead to outright disqualification.
- Guidelines for the app:
- Topic: "Shopping app with at least 10 products."
- Mandatory features (failure in adding these feature shall result in negative marking)
- At least four Activities including an 'About' Activity and a 'Categories' Activity.
- Individual pages to display details of each product, including at least 3 images, a detailed description and price.
- A 'Cart' functionality that lets people add and remove products from the cart.
- Optional Features (implementation of these features can fetch bonus marks)
- A 'Cart Checkout' functionality that lets the user enter the address and payment details to initiate delivery of their products.
- 'Sort' feature (by name, price, newest in ascending or descending order) and a 'Filter' feature (to filter out products of a certain category or other criteria)
- 'Search' feature to search for a product by name input by the user.
- Any other feature or functionality that improves the overall user experience.
- If some form of plagiarism is suspected in the app, the participants may be required to submit their Android Studio projects. Failure to submit it may lead to disqualification.
- The app should run on the latest SDK Android Platform Tools.
- The 'Submit' button on this page will be available from 21st September, 2018 if you want to submit your app before it, please mail the apk to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.