Crack The Code
Number of Participant(s): 2
Time Allotted: 1 Hour 30 Min. + 1 Hour
The event will judge the ability of the participant to
analyze the problem without using the computer.
- Marks awarded for the accuracy of the solution will
entirely be under the discretion of the event supervisor.
- The participants will be disqualified for inappropriate
and unwarranted comments on the answer sheets.
- All codes on the question paper will be in Java.
- The event will take place in two rounds.
- First Round: The participants will have to fill in the missing logic and syntax for the program,
rearrange segments of the program so that it gives the desired output, analyze the given program
source code and suggest replacements to make the code functional.
- Second Round : Top ten teams from Round 1 will qualify for Round 2. The participants will have to
debug the programs to make the code functional and will have to list all the logical/syntax errors in
the given code.