(Online + Offline)
Number of Participant(s): 2
The event will take place in two rounds:
Round 1 (Online):
- The participants are required to draft a business summary of an innovative business idea.
- The business summary is to be submitted on the official Comfest website, www.comfest.in
- The summary should include information about funding, implementation of the business plan, execution of the plan, sales revenue, the profits of the business and other relevant information.
- The business summary should be between 8-20 pages. Any plan that does not comply with this shall be immediately disqualified. The number of pages does not include the cover pages and the table of contents.
- The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm on October 15, 2018.
- Submissions have to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject : "Metier Projet - *School Name*". The submission should also contain the participants’ names.
- Participants will be judged on their business summaries and the results will be posted online.
- Participants are advised to use graphs and smart arts.
- The qualifiers will have to prepare a presentation for the business plan, which has to be submitted at the time of registration.
- A copy of the business summary will be forwarded to the judges, which will be read by them beforehand.
- The qualifiers will present their business plan and will be questioned, by the judges, on their plan and the business summary submitted earlier.
- The maximum presentation time is 8 minutes followed by 1 minute 30 seconds of elevator pitch and
a question and answer round with the judges for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
Round 2: (Time Allotted: 2 Hours)