- The event will take place in different pools of four to six participants each.
- The top 8 participants with the least time will qualify for the next round.
- Round two will have duels, and the person with the least time among 8 qualifiers would qualify directly to the finals.
- The semi-finals and the finals would have the same judgment criterion.
- All the participants would be provided speed cubes with the same scramble.
- Other relevant details would be provided on the spot.
Number of Participant(s): 1
Time Alloted: 1 Hour 30 Minutes