ROBOT RACE AND ROBOT WAR
Number of Participant(s): 2
Time Alloted: 4 Hours
- The participants have to bring their own robot(s) to participate in the event.
- The use of fire, chemicals, or any other harmful technique is strictly prohibited.
- The robot can be either wired or wireless. If wired, the wire should always remain slack. If wireless, the participants should be able to change the frequency when required.
- Teams have to bring their own power supply. DC is recommended to the participants. AC power supply can be provided only on prior notice.
- Maximum dimensions of the vehicle must not exceed 40x40x40 (cm)
- Maximum weight of the robot must not exceed 8kg.
- Decision of the coordinators would be final & binding.
- The bot should be ready before the event and no last call would be made to the participants. Latecomers will be disqualified.
- The JCC will not be responsible for any damage to the bot during the event. The event will take place in two rounds.
First Round: Robot Race -
- The racetrack will be full of obstacles such as stones, sand, elevation, etc. in order to stop the bot from completing this level.
- The bot should be capable of crossing these obstacles in order to complete the Race Course.
- Further rules would be revealed at the time of the event.
Second Round: Robots at War -
- Qualifiers of the Robot Race proceed to Round 2.
- One substitution will be allowed in the course of two rounds.
- The objective of this level is to push the opposite robot out of the arena or completely disable it.
This level will proceed in rounds, which may or may not be knockout in nature.