ROBOT RACE AND ROBOT WAR
Number of Participant(s): 2
Time Alloted: 4 Hours
- The participants have to bring their own robot(s) to participate in the event.
- The use of fire, chemicals, or any other harmful technique is strictly prohibited.
- The robot can be either wired or wireless. If wired, the wire should always remain slack. If wireless, the participants should be able to change the frequency when required.
- Teams have to bring their own power supply. DC is recommended to the participants. AC power supply can be provided only on prior notice.
- Maximum dimensions of the vehicle must not exceed 40x40x40 (cm)
- Maximum weight of the robot must not exceed 15kg.
- Decision of the coordinators would be final & binding.
- The bot should be ready before the event and no last call would be made to the participants. Latecomers will be disqualified.
- The JCC will not be responsible for any damage to the bot during the event. The event will take place in two rounds.
- Winning Each round would award the team with a certain number of points.
- The losing team of any round will not be eliminated but would be awarded with 50 points except in the elimination stage of the Robo Wars.
- It is entirely upto the participants to make two separate robots for roborace and robowars.
- The JCC would not be responsible for any damage to the robot in any round.
- The participants are advised to carry spare parts.
- The winners will be decided by the team having the maximum number of points.
First Round: Robot Race -
- There would be two separate race tracks with equally difficult obstacles.
- Winning this round will award the team with 100 points.
- If the robot falls off the track,a penalty of 10 points would be imposed.
- If the robot has to be replaced on the track by hand a penalty of 5 points will be imposed.
- If the robot needs to be placed back on the track by hand it will be done by the JCC members only.
- The participants who fail to win this round will be allowed to participate in robowars.
- Four robots will be fighting in one round at a time.
- The Robo Wars will progress in a tournament form.
- The participants of the rounds of Robo Wars will be chosen entirely by the coordinators.
- The main objective of this round is to be the “Last Bot Standing”.
- The robots will be eliminated from the round if it is pushed out of the arena or if it is rendered still for more than 1 minute.
The winner of this round will get 200 points, the 1st runner up will be awarded 150 points , the 2nd runner up will be awarded 100 points and the last team will get 50 points.